If you just installed the Creators update for Windows 10 and plan on streaming to Beam, I recommend using some form of interactive controls – whether it be sound presses or real life robot maneuvers!
These interactive controls take advantage of Beam’s sub-second video latency, allowing crazy fucking streams that were not possible before due to technical limitations; I suggest taking advantage of this.
Here are just some of the tools available to get you started:
(If you need assistance, hop on the Streamer Spectrum Discord and yell!)
- Guide for ProbablePrime’s Interactive Keyboard
- TheQuietCroc’s Multi Game Control Board
- Deeky’s SoundwaveInteractive
- Firebottle’s Firebot
Keep in mind, interactive 2 is coming out soon and will grant the ability to do even crazier shit (more information can be found here).
Use the keyboard shortcuts below to get around quicker:
(These can be customized in Game bar settings.)
- Open Game bar | Win + G
- Start/pause broadcast | Win + Alt + B
- Show camera in broadcast | Win + Alt + W
- Microphone on/off | Win + Alt + M
- Record that | Win + Alt + G
- Start/stop recording | Win + Alt + R
- Show recording timer | Win + Alt + T
- Take screenshot | Win + Alt + PrtScrn
Hope these tools & tricks help – see you on Beam!