Ah another successful run thanks to VirtualHere…
As you may or may not know, the DualShock 3 will only work directly connected to the Steam Link; that is, up until now… *cue the intro music*
But in all seriousness – this is what I did and used to make it work!
- Acquire Bluetooth dongle [This was tested with the Asus USB-BT211!]
- Insert Bluetooth dongle into HOST PC
- Install Bluetooth software/drivers on HOST PC [For the USB-BT211..]
- Install ScpServer [NOT MotionInJoy] by following this quick guide
- Open Steam on the HOST PC
- Turn on Steam Link
- Disconnect the Bluetooth dongle from HOST PC
- Insert Bluetooth dongle into Steam Link
- Open VirtualHere on HOST PC
- Double click on the device listed with a star
- Connect Steam Link to PC
- Use your DualShock 3 wirelessly, woo!
If you’d rather a video of how to set this up – let me know!
Well.. since we’re talking about videos..